Monday, May 4, 2009

worst day of my life? well almost maybe...

I can't believe it. I thought I would be well by now but it has become obvious that I have suffered some sort of crazy food poisoning or something like that and it's been almost 4 days. I couldn't eat anything yesterday and not much the days before. But unfortunately my appetite is still normal! A Google search has told me that means it's time to go to the hospital. (I almost couldn't go see Opeth yesterday but I managed to and they were awesome. I'll talk more about that later.)
On top of my physical miseries it is the 5th anniversary of my mother's death. Happy anniversary to me whoopey. So, I have to somehow manage to get my sorry ass to the cemetery downtown and still have enough time to see my doctor today... I better be well enough by the time Gojira comes... Why why God why??

No comments:

Post a Comment