Friday, October 9, 2009

Dragonforce show

Wow Dragonforce was impressive! My main reason for going was to see if they could actually play as crazy fast as they do on their recordings and the result of my research is a resounding yes! It made for an entertaining concert and I enjoyed the crowd singing along to the cheesy chorus melodies and the battling between the guitarists. I only heard a handful of wrong notes amongst thousands. Something hilarious I noted was how the keyboardist looks almost exactly like Pickles from Metalocalypse with the receding hairline and leftover 80's fashion sense! Plus, the super cheesy use of an electric fan to increase mostly the singer's dramatic hair in the 'wind' haha




Vadim of Dragonforce and Pickles of Dethklok. They have the same facial structure and red hair.
Maybe it's just me who finds it funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment