Friday, December 23, 2011

holidays

I loooove Christmas lights so I'm really enjoying them in my postcard worthy suburban neighborhood. A cousin from Korea was enchanted by them one year and described my neighborhood as a perfect set from Hollywood. Yeah I still live in my childhood neighborhood at 25. But it's because I've only had 2 years to deal with big trauma in my life. I know I'll be a productive individual on my own someday soonish with the help of God and therapy. I know God has plans for me. I have enough belief that I'm less suicidal now. I just get overwhelmed sometimes instead of being constantly clinically depressed. I think I'm done all my Christmas shopping now. It felt like alot even though I shopped for only 3 people. I got my lovable nut a sweater and an edition of popular mechanics. His next project is to build a satellite. I hope it's not all just crazy mumbo-jumbo but I'm not sure... I got my dad lots of clothing since he hates to shop and without my mom his wardrobe is getting really worn out. Poor stressed out dad who has to support us still... And I got bath stuff for our family friend who cooks for us and whom I consider like a second mother. I hope my dad is warming up to her more, I wish they would get together. Oh crap I forgot a card for her, I knew I forgot something...
Anyways it looks like I'll be having a good time, with my nutcase's family tomorrow for a family dinner and then the next day it will be my dad's b-day and Christmas at a family friends' place. Yay weight gain!
Oh by the way, some good news is that my ever-watchful and sympathetic and patient and Godly brother says good on me for holding back and not consuming too much though it is everyday... We'll be going to New Brunswick for a few days so I can get more sober then and really cut down for real as we visit family.

No comments:

Post a Comment