Thursday, October 18, 2012

New Antestor album!!!

They announced it on facebook, their new album is coming out really soon and it's called Omen!! They also released a teaser of some of the songs but it's so short it's hard to tell really how it will be like. I'm just excited they're still making new albums and will try to buy it asap!
About Antestor tabs, as I've just mentioned I've been really busy with just life, so it'll be a while till I release any new tabs. Meanwhile, enjoy the ones I've got and if the links don't work, tell me. I'm too lazy for now to see for myself.

4 comments:

  1. Grave Declaration also has an album coming. It's Antestor's bassist's other project. Really good Symphonic Black.

    Hey if you want I can give you a list of some good Christian Black metal bands I listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grave Declaration
    Crimson Moonlight
    Dark Lay Still
    A Hill to Die Upon (Blackened Death Metal)
    Eternal Emperor
    Nephesh
    Parakletos
    Vaakevandring
    Admonish
    Frost Like Ashes
    Hortor
    Coram Deo
    Ascendant
    Fearscape
    Immortal Souls
    Poems of Shadows
    Sanctifica
    Renascent (Symphonic Death Metal)
    Slechtvalk
    Sleeping Giant (Not Black Metal, but good)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool thanks. i'll check them out

    ReplyDelete