Wednesday, August 21, 2013

less using dreams!

Yay there's been less using dreams these days! In fact, none for the past couple days. Feels good to wake up and not think about how I used whatever drugs in the night in my head. I always wonder, what contributes to me having or not having such dreams? Am I less stressed out or something? Is it just random? In fact, I dreamt last night that I was talking to someone about the importance of nurturing a spiritual life to stay sober. So, maybe the trick is to keep in mind more the effort and importance of living a sober life? Maybe I should make sure I thank God for feeling well every night before bed which is what I did last night so it gives the devil less room to tempt me in my dreams. I also had a relaxing day yesterday so I'm sure that helped. I just took a nap, did some dishes, helped my roommate with supper which was delicious and watched Adventure Time. Ha, maybe the trick is to watch silly cartoons before bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment