Tuesday, October 7, 2014

the research lab

So I thought I would have a bit of a break before the rats come in in mid-October. I was so wrong. I've been working my butt off training. I went to classes, lab meetings and mostly shadowing and helping another girl with her experiment. Luckily she is very nice and so is the grad student I'm supposed to help. But man, she asks for a lot of help. Sometimes I get worried that it is all too much for me plus my two courses but a church friend prayed for me and I felt better. Yes I am scared but God is great and if He wants me to do this, He will provide all that I need to do it. This can be hard to remember when I'm burned out at the end of the day (like right now) but I must trust Him. If I can't do that, I can't trust anyone at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment