Thursday, July 16, 2009

new living place

I'm off to live in some sort of crisis center for a week to figure out what my episodes are from I guess a psychological perspective. Geez, look what happens to me when my pastor goes on vacation! This could be a good change, might understand things alot better, or it could be very bad. Staying there might make my condition worse since it's exacerbated by me just thinking about it too much. But I'm really reaching the end of my rope in terms of trying to get myself help. It's near impossible to get appointments with professionals and it turns out because of where I live, I can't go to the Victoria hospital either. So really, I'm willing to try anything now but I'm also about ready to give up trying and just go more insane all by myself. I just don't care anymore, the desperation has worn me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment