Wednesday, September 15, 2010

back to school

I forget if I mentioned it here but I would love to have my own goth clothing store downtown. And instead of the usual upside down pentagram on the wall I'll have some sort of noticeable Christian symbol! I picture it being part of a community that's eclectic and tolerant and a place for God's love to shine to disposessed youth. But who knows, maybe God has other plans for me. In any case I've just got to keep trying at this thing called life so I'm now in fashion marketing at a college downtown. So far it's pretty awesome. Interesting classes and knowledgeable teachers. But the same troubles I had in my last year at Concordia are still with me. I sometimes get so anxious in the mornings I can't get my butt to school. The other day I ended up picking my fingers till some bled so I just barely managed to get to class late. Whatever. The DBT group is gonna start soon so that should help. It's a therapy group specifically for people with BPD and it's co-led by my psychologist. I really do need help with my extreme perceptions because they're mostly responsible for my extreme behaviour.
Having a school schedule again is stressing me out and I still need to smoke up afterwards everyday but at least there's the classes which are extremely interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment