Thursday, March 24, 2011

some due praise

Recently I have been increasingly nervous around my dad. Mainly because I could tell he was getting more stressed out from trying to find a family doctor for his high blood pressure. Obviously because of living in mismanaged Quebec, he was getting nowhere and I feared his building frustration would explode in my face unexpectedly. So I finally offered to help the other day and started calling numbers and googling. I also prayed to the Lord in the morning asking for His providence, knowing that without His blessing I would get nowhere. Meanwhile my dad went to the walk-in clinic to see a doctor there that he found to be good from before. Anyways, it didn't take me very long to find a family doctor who was taking new patients and I got an appointment in May! I found something as rare as a diamond in the rough in just a couple hours of searching. Truly thank you Lord. And then when my dad came home he said he was able to convince the doctor at the walk-in clinic to take him as a regular patient! He said the secretary was stunned and told him it was like he won the lottery. In this case twice in one day. Perhaps this is a taste of what it's like when God causes your cup to overflow. I want to be as thankful as possible. Now I can calm down a little around my dad at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment