Wednesday, July 17, 2013

moving and silliness

Well, the storm has officially hit me. My dad is now remarried and we have to move things and throw things out to make room for the new wife, my new stepmom. Wow, that's so weird, I'm still not used to it. She seems nice enough, maybe a little bossy but well-intentioned. I can see why my dad chose her. She's sexier than I am and I'm in my 20s and she's in her 50s. Anyways, I'm also packing to move out for the first time, with my fiance and a good friend. I'm excited but a little worried that we might fight about chores or something. We're all a bit lazy and disorganized! I pray that it will all work out. I don't know if it's from stress from all these things but I've been having lots of dreams where the only thing I want is drugs. Using dreams don't bother me as much anymore but there's so many of them that I'm starting to get annoyed. I'm just thankful that in real life I don't want to be high anymore.
I guess for reminiscing sake, here are some memes I found hilarious while high, and still find funny sober. Most are from Reddit.

Ah the alien guy from the so-called History Channel. He really likes to talk with his hands! As demonstrated below as well.




I love 10 guy memes. I don't really look at them anymore, just to be safe that it doesn't bring up old habits. If you don't know, these memes are based on what's said by really stoned people. This one really made me laugh, seeing as I am an artist. I wish it was like printing!

So true but still expensive.


I don't remember if I actually did this while high since I was high, but I remember wanting to do this very badly. I had the munchies all the time. Gained at least 10 pounds.

eeeeeee!

This is just so awesome.

So is this.

Yes I'm bored. I'm also stressed because I just drastically changed my haircut. I have bangs now. I like it but I don't know if I can maintain them... Well, if I get a bad hair day, I'll just look at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment