Monday, September 15, 2014

first lab meeting tomorrow

This worries me at the same time as exciting me. It'll be cool to see how a psychological lab works but at the same time I will be meeting the people I will work with for the first time. I am stuck with them, no matter how their attitudes and friendliness levels are. I never feel I fit into a group. I'm so used to being the outsider that I don't talk to anyone at school except for professors. I even have trouble at church sometimes. The only place right now that I feel totally comfortable and accepted is MA. Sigh, time to go out of my comfort zones yet again. But I know this is what God wants so He will make things ok no matter what happens. I am not doing all this for my own glory, only for God's. As I've stated before, I personally would rather check out from life but I live for Him, not myself. And that has led to some amazing things so far that I would not have dreamed of before! I'm sure the miraculous process will continue as I obey!

No comments:

Post a Comment