Tuesday, August 9, 2011

if I just had my mom

If I just had my mom around I would be doing so much better. She'd keep an eye out for me and she'd know any time I'd be getting into trouble or already in it and then she'd do something about it. Yes I need to be babied, I'm not very good at taking care of myself OK? If she was around she would ask me where I'm going, what I'm doing, why is my nose blocked and runny so often, why all the sniffling/snorting and staying up late, why am I drinking everyday, how am I feeling today, do you need help figuring things out today, no I didn't mean all that I said to you when you were young, I really do love you and accept you for who you are, I had my own issues but I'll try to teach you to take care of yourself now, I'll be by your side always, I won't let you go we'll fight this together, we'll start everything anew together now...
God please resurrect my mom, I'm falling to pieces without her. How could you take away my best friend in the world and leave me with nothing equal? Yes I'm selfish and needy. Look at me now...
Cue Good Grief music from Peanuts before I hurt myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment