Wednesday, August 31, 2011

worrying and shrooming

I'm officially stressed. I just said good bye to the best psychologist I've ever had so for 3 months I won't be seeing him, I'm starting a new DBT program which is scary because I have to meet new people and trust a new group of professionals and it's why I had to stop seeing my regular psychologist, my dad is again iffy about the lady who has become like a second mother to me and so she may have to disappear from my life yet again and I'm still struggling to have more clean days especially no drinking. And of course there's the stress of maybe going back to school. So, I took a mushroom from the batch I've been growing. It was my first time and I tripped pretty hard. Everything was more intense and for a while I couldn't stop staring at pictures of space because it felt like I was literally in space gazing at the galaxies and the solar system. Everything was moving and I could see patterns and colours and the fish I was putting into the oven was staring at me with a moving eye pleading not to be cooked. A definite plus to it all was that there was no way I was going to take any other drug or drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment