Wednesday, September 4, 2013

school started

eeek! I haven't been sleeping well due to stress from school starting. I'd sleep and dream for a couple hours, then wake up, then dream again and wake up etc... I'm not sure I'm in the right state of mind. I still feel vacational and stupid. Not good because I have a very philosophical class on the history of psychology and stats. Oh Lord, put me in the right state of mind, conducive for school!
On a completely different note, but not totally unrelated, here is something that illustrates hilariously the horrible life I used to lead. It would be impossible to do school on a seaweed diet. I'm thankful everyday to God that I am functional again and can wake up, feel ok, go to school and do what I have to do everyday! Well almost. I still have the occasional off day but that's ok too. My various mental illnesses appear to be manageable finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment