Monday, July 28, 2014

too many goals again...

So yeah, my psychologist thinks I made too many goals for myself this summer... I think he's right. Just quitting cigs is enough on its own! Geez it's hard! I've changed my goal to just cut down to one and a half cigs a day. I really need to, it makes me shake, shortens my lung capacity for singing etc. I still am cutting down on one of my meds with approval from my psychiatrist so that's going well. As for weight loss, I am just cutting down a bit my portion sizes. I am doing my best not to go to extremes with that one. The last thing I need is an eating disorder and I know I have the risk factors for it. So really, the only thing I'm gonna work hard on is to finish my 4th and 5th steps of the 12 step program for addictions. I guess I should also make an appointment with a dentist but I really don't want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment