Monday, July 28, 2014

I am officially the poorest I've ever been

I have 40$ to my name. Eek! I'm so used to living off my dad's money that this is a very new experience for me. I grew up in a middle class suburb and my dad gave me money for whatever I wanted. That may have contributed to me being impulsive but maybe I would have been this way anyway. The point is, I never had to worry about money or even budget for myself. Even when I was using, my dad made it easy for me to spend his money on drugs. I've been living on loans and bursaries since we moved out and they give me a lot less in the summer, I guess because they figure I can work. But I can't. I'm still not well enough for that. So it's been tight. I'll get more money soon but it won't be that much.
Well, at least I know now how it feels to be poor. It's pretty shitty but maybe not as bad as I thought. Still pretty bad. It's quite the stressor. I have to remember that God always provides or else I will go crazy worrying about how we are to afford living.

No comments:

Post a Comment