Monday, August 4, 2014

happy bday to me!

I had a crazy bday party that started at a fancy italian resto, then to a fancy lounge with 15$ drinks, then to a club that has 2$ beers and shots. I don't remember how many drinks I had but yeah, it was fun and I got to dance a lot which was awesome. People kind of cycled in and out throughout the night, about 16 people total so that was nice too. I just like hanging out with people on my bday so that really worked out. Then I had a nice dinner at a really good grill place with my dad and step-mom yesterday, then I had dinner with my fiance's parents and his brother baked me a cake today. It was so nice! I really feel loved and that's something I have not felt for most of my life. I am so thankful to the Lord everyday for so many loved ones. It was not always this way and I can see that support really is important for mental health. For so long I felt so alone but not anymore. I pray that everyone can feel this way at least once in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment