Wednesday, August 13, 2014

and now a stupid bag

I just realized I don't have an appropriate bag for the wedding sigh. I like shopping normally but I'm shopped out. To continue on my last post, my future mother-in-law made me feel better today. I told her how much trouble I went through for the dress and she hugged me and said 'I'm sorry our family is so conservative'. I still have trouble trusting anyone to be a mother figure to me but she is getting close. I guess one of my biggest fears is that the people I like or love will run out of patience with me. So, I'm afraid every time I have trouble that she will lose patience and reject and/or hurt me. But you know, people are allowed to get frustrated so I've got to deal with being so sensitive... Some days it is just plain exhausting to have BPD.

No comments:

Post a Comment