Thursday, April 23, 2015

I made it!

OMG the semester is over! Geez what a struggle it was this time around. I was planning on taking a summer course but now I'm not too sure. The devil was trying to get me down for sure. The night before my first exam our neighbours threw a huge party with people smoking up and who knows what else. At one point we were talking to some of them on our shared fire escape and one of them was rolling a joint but then they all left the room to sing happy birthday to someone. I could have easily stole a nug but my SO was with me too and he wouldn't let me. It was such a close call. Then it was 4/20 and it was very good that MA had their anniversary so we went to that instead of getting high. I am so elated right now, I'm free! But not completely. Now I have to focus on not slipping again with drugs and it's so hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment