Wednesday, May 6, 2015

grief hangover

I actually feel better today. Not totally recovered from Monday but still much calmer. I think I am slowly being turned right side in with my tougher wiser adult self on the outside where it should be and my fragile inner child back on the inside. I kinda feel like I have a grief hangover. Not drunk with sorrow but still worn out and kind of stunned and slow though much improved. It's weird. And is complicating deciding whether to take a summer course that started this week or not. I'm gonna wait for Friday and ask my psychologist. I just can't decide and asking God for wisdom is hard right now. Well I better try to stay on the bright side. Thank you Lord for my dreams not being from my PTSD any more and finally peaceful sleep. I even dreamt I got to meet Alexi Laiho from Children of Bodom and it was amazing. I also thank you Lord for good friends and family and the support of MA meetings and the power of prayer. I know many people prayed for me on Monday and I know it helped. And thank you Lord for protecting me from bad triggers. Please protect me from the massive trigger that is mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment