Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I see why wedding planning is stressful...

There's so many considerations, people to please, details to think about plus it's so easy to become a perfectionist freak that I really should have prayed before I started planning our wedding. But thankfully I remembered to before really planning much out. I got the message that I really have to be spiritually strong to get through this in one piece. I don't want to become egotistic and overly demanding. I don't want to get lost in the details and obsess over how to make it as pretty and fun as possible. What's actually important is making a commitment before God, family and friends and celebrating that together. The rest is extraneous. Now I just have to repeat that to myself over and over as I freak out over how expensive everything is...

Lol I know this is what my fiance is thinking as I look up venues that cost 10000$ just to rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment