Friday, October 9, 2015

Weeee! Am I high or something?!

It's official. I am so weirded out by my mood this past 2 weeks. I'm actually really happy. REALLY happy. WTF?! I can't remember any time in my life where I might have felt like this, not even when I was a kid (which I guess is not really that surprising seeing as I was my mom's emotional punching bag). The closest is probably when I was in Gr.11 and first year of cegep? Over 10 years ago. I wake up happy, even if I had using dreams! I'm happy even though we have no money! I'm happy even though my dearest fiance still feels lost an depressed in life! I'm happy even though I am not efficient with my time! I'm happy even though my nails are horrendously long from being to lazy to cut them and I can't remember the last time I took a shower and I stink! WHATS HAPPENING TO ME. I'm almost having a panic attack over how happy I am.

Well, I'm gonna just try and enjoy it and be thankful for this. It feels like God has finally given me relief and freedom from my pain. I don't know if this will last or if I'm gonna go into mania but for now, I don't feel like I'm journeying through a desert any more. Perhaps it's an oasis? Maybe I just needed a break from responsibilities. It feels real good to not worry about going to class. And perhaps I'm finally on the right combo of meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment