Friday, October 4, 2013

Montreal walks for mental health

Although I always feel like an outsider, I have decided to push myself to get more involved in community and join the Montreal walks for mental health. It's just such a good cause and I figure instead of always bitching about the mental health system sucking so much, I could also do something about it. So yeah it's gonna be a walk around the main downtown area of Montreal on October 20th at 11am and I'm raising donations for it. My goal is 500$ and I'm at 390$ so far! I like my anonymity so you can't donate directly through me but if you still want to help out, you can donate on the main website of the walk at http://mtlmarche.com/en/
I find doing this makes me feel pumped up with positive energy, it helps with my mental health and staying away from self-destructive urges. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment