Monday, February 2, 2009

#1

Hello!
This is my first time blogging so I guess I'll see how it goes. It feels weird, a bit scary and exciting! Haha I feel like such a noob.
I'll start at the beginning with a statement of purpose:

1. To aid in the process of being healed. As stated in the title, I'm going through a very difficult spiritual time and I'm hoping that keeping a sort of journal online will help me to keep track of my progress in my walk with the Lord. I already have a traditional paper journal but I'm always too embarassed to read it over again...

2. To spread the word about things I like and to hear from others who share the same interests. Are there any other Christian metalhead artists who also like science fiction and silly cartoons like Spongebob Squarepants and Metalocalypse??
(i haven't met any yet but the closest I've got is a friend of mine who shares all these things except the Christian part which is still pretty crazy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment