Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stoopid stress

This past week has been difficult spiritually speaking. The main problem being that I couldn't go to small group or to my church today. But earlier in the week too, I had a hard time because I felt extremely tempted to call an ex who's now a friend so we could hang out. The trouble is that when I'm with him I can't help but smoke up with him. Basically, I shouldn't hang out with him anymore but I still call him when I feel really stressed and need to get away from the house for a little bit. I really depend on him too much to feel better. I need to find something else to do when I'm stressed and need to relax. But anyway, I ended up going over, watching tv and getting giggly and then sleepy.
Another disappointment is that I was supposed to see a Christian councillor tomorrow but it's been moved to two weeks from now. I was actually very nervous to start councilling sessions because I really don't want to think about my issues that I'm not even entirely aware of. Also, I'm afraid she might try to turn me into a cookie-cutter Christian, tell me not to listen to metal, stop dressing weird and such. Or be like, 'God loves you so what's the problem?'. That would be quite awful.
But in the end, I just want to get it over with but now I have to wait some more. Maybe God is trying to teach me patience or something.

To lighten up this post a little, I recently came across the 2 funniest pictures I have ever seen! I feel it relates to my post partially about how silly and over-the-top those black metal guys can be. Some are aware of how it's kind of funny how evil they're trying to be but some are embarassingly not so aware. The pics are from a thread from ultimate metal forum about Bloodbath (but the pics have nothing to do with them)







This last one is my absolute favorite! I always have to laugh out loud at it! Aah metal, so awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment