Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A few thoughts on metal

First of all, I must announce that Meshuggah is coming to Montreal February 18th and then Lamb of god, Children of Bodom, As I Lay Dying and more are coming April 17th. Eeeeeeee!!!! Montreal is such an awesome city. It's so artsy and varied and great for all kinds of music, especially metal.
I am currently trying to play my favorite Kalmah song, Doubtful of it All. I prefer to figure out songs by ear but these guys play so fast I have to slow down the music! Generally I am always disappointed by tabs out there because I can always hear mistakes by the tabber. I haven't checked out how the tabs are for this song that are out there but I think I may post my own tabs for it soon. I've basically figured it all out except for the precise tuning... If others want some precise tabs of metal songs or at-least-interesting-to-play-on-guitar songs then let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment