Thursday, April 23, 2009

beautiful sad dream

I have to be careful not to upset myself, but I had a dream I would like to remember. Well, I only remember a part of it now. I dreamt I went to the greenhouse of a flower shop and bought all sorts of flowers and plants and bushes and brought them home. In the backyard there was a tent-like structure over a patio and all the plants I had bought were already there. I stood back and admired all of them; there were yellow ones, roses, lilies and all kinds of exotic ones I never saw before. I thought to myself, "this would be a great present for Mommy" and suddenly she was there just smelling some flowers. She said, "these are all for me? There's so many!" I was so happy to see her but then I remembered I shouldn't be seeing her in reality. I sat down beside her and we watched the sun setting behind bare trees not yet in bloom. She looked around the garden and said "there's still weeds and some flowers already wilting" as she examined a magnolia tree nearby. I looked around but there were far more flowers in bloom than wilting ones and not many weeds. In fact, I was in awe at how beautiful all the flowers were, especially the cherry blossoms. I was so happy to see her, even if she wasn't totally impressed, but I knew at the same time it couldn't be real and so I was so sad at the same time.

On a related note, May is the worst month ever. EVER!! I don't know how I'm going to get through it once the concerts are over and I'm not excited about my tattoo anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment