Thursday, June 4, 2009

Antestor tabs planned

So a quick Google search has shown me that there aren't very many Antestor tabs out there which is a darn shame! So I will attempt to remedy this, starting with my favorite songs from them: everything from The Forsaken, Jesus Jesus Ver Du Ha Meg (including the crazy solo), Mercy Lord, Demonic Seduction, Searching, Inmost Fear and there's probably more but I can't think of them right off the top of my head right now. It'll be a big project but fun!
I think I will start with Med Hevede Sverd!
Meanwhile I'm slowly trying to learn Towards Dead End by Children of Bodom but I'm not used to scales and arpeggios so it's frustratingly tricky... Learning my own tabs of Kalmah has been easier which is awesome because my speed is improving!
ps: If anyone who plays guitar is reading this, please do not hesitate to request tabs. Especially if they are for Christian metal bands obviously :)

No comments:

Post a Comment