Friday, June 12, 2009

Med Hevede Sverd Antestor tab finished!

I just finished the tab for this awesome song and more will follow for Antestor. As usual I have it in gp5 format and pdf so it's available to everyone! I'm pretty sure there are two guitar parts but I just melded them into one playable track plus some piano when there is no guitar part. The pinch harmonics in the solo sound a little wonky but if you listen to the actual song and follow with the notation it will make more sense.
I had fun tabbing this song. It's simple but catchy with time changes and just challenging enough for my level.
Tab for Med Hevede Sverd by Antestor:
gp5 format:
http://www.fileuploading.net/273605

Edit: The link below got changed or something weird so I uploaded it again, so here it is again
pdf format:
http://www.fileuploading.net/422969

June 2011 edit: ok stupid uploading sites suck. I'll update all the links in a new post within the next week. is there a better way to do these things??

No comments:

Post a Comment