Sunday, April 10, 2011

sugary potatoes

I think it might be the combination of the Risperdal with the joints but I've been getting clumsy these days. I still cook quite well, especially since my brother and dad say so. But I think I've gotten messier. I got red pepper powder everywhere at one point and then got way too much brown sugar in the korean style potatoes. I had to add more of everything else but it was still very sweet. It's also hard to be sure of how much I should put in but I just have to force myself not to second guess myself and it always turns out ok. I'm also definitely getting a zombie effect from the Risperdal prescribed to help me. And I hate that. Makes me blank out more, makes me feel more slow and less enthusiastic about things. It's kind of depressing but I guess I'm supposed to give it more of a chance for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment